I feel North American culture, for the most part, sucks. Why?
- We glorify violence, but hide sex or nudity from teenagers and children.
- We’re overrun with sheeple. THINK for yourself. Educate yourself - we live in the INFORMATION AGE!!!
- We don’t vote with our money, as well as our ballots.
- We usually believe the propaganda spoonfed to us without checking it out.
- We waste too much stuff. STOP WASTING SHIT! It is not convenient to cover the entire surface of Earth with the likes of disposable phones, disposable bottles, excess packaging and garbage, most of which never biodegrade, so why they are called “convenience” items I will never know.
- We value the attractive physical specimen over intelligent people – who happen to be the ones who got us out of the damn trees and using opposable thumbs in the first place.
- We do things like call people paedophiles because they like someone under 18 who happens to be fully physically mature (if she’s got tits, the guy ain’t no paedophile – a scumball, maybe, but adolescence – sexual maturity – precludes PAEDOPHILIA). By making it a hot-button, it also becomes a way to smear people… pathetic. And NO, this has never happened to ME personally.
- We’ve become so obsessed with not offending anyone we cater to the narrow-minded and stupidest among us, letting them run amok and get control of our governments and our lives. Take note: Most people who CRAVE power should under no circumstances be GIVEN power.
Sometimes Often FREQUENTLY, things tick me off and I just have to vent. If I didn’t, I’d explode. I spend sleepless nights worrying about the world even though there is nothing I can do about it. What are we leaving our kids? To the last generation: what is this mess you have left US? You used up half the planet and now not only is there little left, we have to look after your ageing asses, too, because you didn’t plan for the future?! Are you KIDDING me?
I have a warped sense of humour. That is reflected in my posts. Warning: No hand-holding can be counted on to point out sarcasm or irony, you likely will have to figure that out for yourself. I am not going to point it out to you with tags for the “Special People” among you.
I won’t apologize for anything, so don’t ask. Political correctness is for pussies and politicians (oh, was that redundant?) If you don’t like what I wrote – you shouldn’t have read it.
And sometimes, I just go off on a tangent and… what was I talking about?